Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Maliki, Kerry discuss bilateral relations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki, Kerry discuss bilateral relations  Empty Maliki, Kerry discuss bilateral relations

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Mar 2013, 4:00 am

Maliki, Kerry discuss bilateral relations

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) -The Iraqi Premier, Nouri al-Maliki, discussed on Sunday with the US Secretary of State, John Kerry, the Iraqi political situation and the activation of the strategic cooperation agreement between both countries as well as discussing the Syrian crisis.

A statement by Maliki’s office reported “Maliki received at his office in Baghdad, Kerry where they discussed the bilateral relations and enhancing the cooperation within the Strategic Framework Agreement concluded between Iraq and the US.”

“The meeting discussed the Syrian crisis and the efforts exerted to combat terrorism,” the statement added.

For his part, the US Secretary of State confirmed “The importance of developing the Iraqi-US bilateral relations and supporting Iraq’s interest in the region’s issues and the Syrian crisis in particular.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Maliki, Kerry discuss bilateral relations  Empty Re: Maliki, Kerry discuss bilateral relations

Post by notazbad2000 Mon 25 Mar 2013, 4:45 am

I think the only way Iraq is involved is to protect their borders.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 5:35 pm