Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Qatar and Kuwait call for the government to work for the release of hostages

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Qatar and Kuwait call for the government to work for the release of hostages Empty Qatar and Kuwait call for the government to work for the release of hostages

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Jan 2016, 9:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Qatar and Kuwait call for the government to work for the release of hostages

12-01-2016 05:00 PM 
    Number of Views: 163

Iraq today

Committee called for country-Kuwaiti joint Iraqi government to work for the release of Qatari hostages Joint Higher Committee for Cooperation between Qatar and Kuwait, and expressed grave concern at the continuation of the abduction of a number of Qatari nationals southern Iraq, stressing that the hostages who had entered Iraq with official permission from the Iraqi Interior Ministry, in coordination with the Embassy Iraq in Doha. The Committee considered that 'kidnapping flagrant violation of international law process is a violation of human rights and contrary to the provisions of the sacred religion of Islam by the kidnappers, but in accordance with unacceptable harm to the bonds of fraternal relations between the Arab brothers' calling on the Iraqi government to exert all efforts to work for the release of Qatari kidnapped in preparation for their return to their country safely. It is said that 26 diagonally who had been kidnapped last December during a fishing trip in southern Iraq.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 8:39 am