Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zebari stresses Iraq’s efforts to settle file of border signs with Kuwait

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zebari stresses Iraq’s efforts to settle file of border signs with Kuwait  Empty Zebari stresses Iraq’s efforts to settle file of border signs with Kuwait

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Mar 2013, 10:51 am

Zebari stresses Iraq’s efforts to settle file of border signs with Kuwait

Wednesday, 27 March 2013 14:55 | | |

Baghdad (AIN) –The Minister of Foreign Affairs, Hoshyar Zebari, met, Jeffrey Feltman, Assistant Secretary General of the United Nations for Political Affairs in Doha on Wednesday.

A statement by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs received by AIN cited “During the meeting, they discussed the UNAMI mission tasks in Iraq and ways to overcome the obstacles before them. They also discussed international diplomatic efforts to tackle the Syrian crisis.”

“The two parts reviewed Iraq - Kuwaiti relations, and international efforts to settle all outstanding differences and work to get Iraq out of Chapter VII,” the statement added.

“The Minister stressed on Iraq's efforts to end the file maintenance of border signs with the UN mission,” the statement concluded. /End/

http://www.alliraqnews.com/en/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=31017:zebari-stresses-iraqs-efforts-to-settle-file-of-border-signs-with-kuwait-&catid=35:political&Itemid=2

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 6:35 am