Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alabboudh: positive interaction between the people and the security forces is an important step to e

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alabboudh: positive interaction between the people and the security forces is an important step to e Empty Alabboudh: positive interaction between the people and the security forces is an important step to e

Post by Rocky Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:12 am

[ltr]Alabboudh: positive interaction between the people and the security forces is an important step to eliminate terrorism[/ltr]

Since 01.17.2016 at 11:57 (GMT Baghdad)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Considered an MP for the coalition of state law Rehab Alabboudh, Sunday, positive interaction between the people and the security forces an important and decisive step to end terrorism and eliminate it permanently in the country.[/ltr]

[ltr]Said in a statement quoted by the media office received / scales News / copy of it, that "the recurrence of terrorist attacks, especially in the capital evidence needed security and intelligence agencies for accurate information on the plans of terrorists and their criminal operations and deal with them before they are implemented."[/ltr]

[ltr]She Alabboudh "This thing people need to have the required capacity to supplement the government's security and intelligence apparatus and information on terrorists and their cells and Hawwadhanh without reap far from the truth or charges."[/ltr]

[ltr]And praised the invitation of religious authority honest a speech yesterday Friday in this regard, usually it of an important step enhances the security and intelligence plans against terrorism, criminal and aggregates, which has become its last breath after the great victories of the military forces and the crowd and popular sons of the tribes in the battle fronts. / Ended 29 n / 10[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 23, 2024 7:49 am