Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for the law: "Eid Ghadir" hinders the holidays pass the bill in parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for the law: "Eid Ghadir" hinders the holidays pass the bill in parliament Empty Deputy for the law: "Eid Ghadir" hinders the holidays pass the bill in parliament

Post by Rocky Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:54 pm

[ltr]Deputy for the law: "Eid Ghadir" hinders the holidays pass the bill in parliament[/ltr]

Since 01.19.2016 at 18:45 (GMT Baghdad)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Confirmed by a coalition of state law that fall under smile Hilali National Alliance, on Tuesday, he said that "Eid Al-Ghadeer" the most prominent impediments to pass a law in parliament holidays.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She said Hilali's / scales News /, "The draft law has been read holidays twice in the House of Representatives, passed without until now because of political differences," while stressing that "the next few days, the parliament will vote on the law." 
    She said a member of a coalition of state law that fall under the National Alliance, said that "the main obstacles that hinder the law's passage is" Eid Al-Ghadeer, "indicating that" there are some MPs refused to put a holiday on the day of "Eid Ghadir" within the project's public holidays. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that "the Legal Committee member of the parliamentary sound Shawki revealed to / scales News /, earlier, that public holidays law will be presented to a vote early January of next year, among he added malfunction of religious minorities in the country of the law" .anthy 29 / p 18[/ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 31, 2024 10:00 am