Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Adeeb: politicians and satellite channels promoted sedition Muqdadiyah to eliminate held accountable

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Adeeb: politicians and satellite channels promoted sedition Muqdadiyah to eliminate held accountable Empty Adeeb: politicians and satellite channels promoted sedition Muqdadiyah to eliminate held accountable

Post by Rocky Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:27 am

[ltr]Adeeb: politicians and satellite channels promoted sedition Muqdadiyah to eliminate held accountable[/ltr]

Since 01.24.2016 at 09:35 (GMT Baghdad)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The head of the State of Law bloc parliamentary Ali al-Adeeb, Sunday, that what he made some politicians of fomenting the situation in the district of Muqdadiyah of directing public opinion to the illusions serve the interests and agendas of regional to break up the meat of the Iraqi people, with the Iraqi judiciary demanded accountability of politicians and satellite channels promoted by them.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Adeeb said in a statement received / scales News / copy of it, that "after the recent visit by the number of Iraqi lawmakers to spend Muqdadiyah of the Diyala province, to find out the reality unchanged exposed to all the falsity of the allegation and the lie that has been amplified reasons may be known to insiders, and done by some politicians to steer public opinion to serve the interests of illusions and regional agendas, seeking to break up the meat of the Iraqi people.. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He called the head of the state law, "the Iraqi judiciary to hold accountable politicians and satellite channels that promoted them and what LANDS of an outright lie to curb this phenomenon, which is rampant among politicians sedition and be Iraqi law and Agafth against those who thought that the immunity granted to them to protect them and protect their approach that they have followed. Finished" 29/4 e[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:29 am