Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vice President of the House of Representatives Iaram Sheikh Mohammed: the government and the politic

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vice President of the House of Representatives Iaram Sheikh Mohammed: the government and the politic Empty Vice President of the House of Representatives Iaram Sheikh Mohammed: the government and the politic

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Jan 2016, 3:41 am

[size=32]Vice President of the House of Representatives Iaram Sheikh Mohammed: the government and the political blocs to prepare "for the post-Daash" for the reconstruction of the "liberated areas"[/size]

05:30:37 2016-01-24| (Voice of Iraq) - Baghdad received today Vice President of the House of Representatives Iaram Sheikh Mohammed, in his residence in Baghdad, Interior Minister Mr. Mohammad Al Ghabban, and discussed with him the latest developments and latest security developments on the scene and the efforts of the security forces of the army and police in the stability of security. Sheikh Mohammed added "The government and the political blocs and national forces to prepare and configuration of the post-war organization Daash terrorist, and work with high spirit for the reconstruction of the liberated areas and secure the return of displaced families to their homes safely and meet their daily needs and provide services to them."For his part, Browse Ghabban with the rule of Vice-President The Council of the security situation throughout Iraq details in general security and the scene in the capital, Baghdad, and in particular it attracts today the Conference of the Parliamentary Union of States of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, the Minister stressed the insistence of the security establishment to move forward and intensify the effort in order to restore security and protect the lives and property of citizens, stressing that Men internal fully prepared to grab the security file in the city of Baghdad and the rest of Iraq's provinces.Information Office of the Vice President of the Council Saturday 23/1/2016 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 2:22 pm