Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian oil production from fields shared with Iraq, rising 160,000 barrels

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian oil production from fields shared with Iraq, rising 160,000 barrels Empty Iranian oil production from fields shared with Iraq, rising 160,000 barrels

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Jan 2016, 4:30 am

[ltr]Iranian oil production from fields shared with Iraq, rising 160,000 barrels[/ltr]

Since 01/31/2016 08:17 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow-up - the balance of News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Director announced in Petroleum Engineering Company Abdolreza Haji Hussein Nejad that oil production from joint fields with Iraq increased by 160 thousand barrels.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said Hossein Nejad, "The volume of oil production from two oilfields in western کaron increased and will soon launch these projects formally."[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The volume of production in the northern Azadکan field and یadaoran rose by 75 and 85 thousand barrels per day is scheduled Tdashیnhma formally a month later."[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The volume of production increased in the West کaron fields reached 215,000 barrels per day and will reach 300,000 barrels during the next year (starts March 21) that the increase and reach 550 a barrel during the following year."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And on oil production in the southern Azadکan field, he said he has been receiving this field of Chinese contractors last year was expanded by the local companies reaching the drilling area in which about 200 000 meters. Ended 29/4 e[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 03 Jun 2024, 2:03 pm