Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America is considering its options to speed up the restoration process Mosul

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America is considering its options to speed up the restoration process Mosul Empty America is considering its options to speed up the restoration process Mosul

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Feb 2016, 4:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] America is considering its options to speed up the restoration process Mosul
     By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    date: Wednesday 02.03.2016 0:07
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Agencies / Baghdad news 
    Lt. Gen. Sean McFarland, commander of coalition forces, the US-led United against al Daash, "The Washington plans to send attack helicopters Apache and advisers to help Iraq restore the city of Mosul, as part of her research options that will accelerate campaign against militant fighters. and across the US officials, including President Barack Obama's desire to speed up the campaign against Daash, and called on allies to increase military contributions in the destruction of the organization in Iraq and Syria's efforts. McFarland said he looked forward to the restoration of Mosul at the earliest possible time, without saying if he agrees to Iraqi estimates that it has recovered from the grip Daash end of this year. the McFarland said, "I do not want to select a date. I would like to finish this as soon as I appreciate it. " Included former US steps to speed up the military campaign, the deployment of dozens of elements of US Special Forces in northern Syria and the strength of the targeting of the elite to work with the Iraqi forces, as the steps could include sending more police trainers and the army, including US. and McFarland pointed out that the US-led coalition trail so far more than 17,500 Iraqi soldiers and about two thousand policeman and still three thousand elements of the police and army under training.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 2:26 am