Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zubaidi convey "land transport manager" to the ministry center

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zubaidi convey "land transport manager" to the ministry center Empty Zubaidi convey "land transport manager" to the ministry center

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Feb 2016, 3:37 am

[ltr]Zubaidi convey "land transport manager" to the ministry center[/ltr]

Since 02/03/2016 16:39 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Issued and Transport Minister Bayan Jabr, on Wednesday, ordered the transfer of Dioanaa Director General Company for Land Transport Abbas Omran Musa to the technical department / ministry center.[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to the book of customs clearance issued by the minister, "he was the transfer of Director General of the Technical Department at the owner of the General Authority for meteorological monitoring Zlzle the same job and the transfer of the General Company for the Department of Transport director Hassan Abdullah Laibi high-priced to the Department contracts and licenses the ministry center in the same job."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Also included customs clearance transfer "contracts Department director-general and licensing / ministry center Hassan Bohan Hachoc to the company to implement projects in the same job, Abbas Omran Musa and the transfer of the Director General of the General Company for Land Transport to the technical department / ministry center in the same job."[/ltr]

[ltr]According to customs clearance that "al-Zubaidi, Associate General Company for Transport Management Director of the private Karim Hashim Hussein in charge of the company for two months on probation that is to report bi-monthly on the progress of work in the company and the achievements and address the problems facing the company's business" .anthy 29/9 P[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 7:45 pm