Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Company ports warned of major problems the issue of the demarcation of the maritime border between I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Company ports warned of major problems the issue of the demarcation of the maritime border between I Empty Company ports warned of major problems the issue of the demarcation of the maritime border between I

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Apr 2013, 8:01 am

Company ports warned of major problems the issue of the demarcation of the maritime border between Iraq and Kuwait

Company ports warned of major problems the issue of the demarcation of the maritime border between I Thumbnail.php?file=port_982968347

City News Agency /

Warned Iraqi ports, Thursday, the incidence of major problems when it is the demarcation of the maritime border between Iraq and Kuwait.

The director of media relations at the company Anmar net, when the paint especially maritime borders there will be a big problem because the demarcation will be the position of the sailing area and the depth of the channel will be on the Kuwaiti side the shallow water will be on the Iraqi side. And this fact is a big problem formed by the passage of ships and vessels entering Iraq through, inter alia, will be sailing on the Kuwaiti side, "adding that" the Iraqi skipper will feel very sensitive to raise the Kuwaiti flag

He added that "there must be at least an international court or a case at the competent authorities to spend ports and this fact. There are treaties and agreements between all the riparian States of these resolutions and treaties that must be taken into consideration."

He continued net that he "should be all agreements prevalent in this approach because it is the right approach that works by all countries of the world. Many countries share a single channel and work jointly and management joint and this will not happen in the process of demarcation of the border and that will occur in the coming days and see Net the need for an international treaty within the framework of the demarcation process of the agreement on the joint management of the ports "

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://al-madinanews.com/index.php/permalink/11892.html

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 6:15 am