Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: mafias corruption swallowed cheaply 40% of the State Real

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: mafias corruption swallowed cheaply 40% of the State Real  Empty Deputy: mafias corruption swallowed cheaply 40% of the State Real

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Feb 2016, 7:26 am

Deputy: mafias corruption swallowed cheaply 40% of the State Real Estate

Publishing Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2016 7:58:30 a.m. | Views: 48

Bgdad_abar today

It is seen as an MP for the coalition of Iraqi forces Nora Albjara, Saturday, that the sale of state property to the private sector will come half of their value in excess of $ 150 billion, while showed that "mafias corruption swallowed up cheaply," 40% of the real estate the state in 10 years.

She Albjara in a statement received by the agency news of the day a copy of it, that "the value of real estate the state exceed $ 150 billion, but sold to the private sector will not come, but half of that value will be the share mafias of corruption that have already been swallowed up cheaply 40% of Real Estate State during 10 Years".

She Albjara, that "the State Real Estate distributed in Baghdad and the provinces, which must be left to local governments to conduct a comprehensive survey of her and therefore the use and recruitment of what works in agriculture, industry and tourism sectors or sell the remaining ones."

Albjara and stressed "the need to sell state properties are not subject to the process, especially since the experience of previous years in this area controlled by parties overwhelmed by a lot of corruption and the formation of committees to investigate the previous sales made by the accused to eliminate did not give in."

He was a member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee Masood Haider called on Friday (January 29, 2016), the government has to sell real estate State "luxury", including the palaces of the former regime of Saddam Hussein to supplement the general budget, noting that the sale of these properties Sarphi budget by 100 - $ 150 billion.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 1:02 pm