Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A member of the parliamentary security: Abadi refuses to extradite Kurdish Army Staff and send Peshm

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A member of the parliamentary security: Abadi refuses to extradite Kurdish Army Staff and send Peshm Empty A member of the parliamentary security: Abadi refuses to extradite Kurdish Army Staff and send Peshm

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Feb 2016, 4:08 am

[size=32]A member of the parliamentary security: Abadi refuses to extradite Kurdish Army Staff and send Peshmerga salaries[/size]

08:13:02 8/2/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Baghdad revealed a member of the security and defense committee Kurdistan Alliance MP Abdul Aziz Hassan, Sunday, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi's refusal to grant the Kurds the posts of Chief of Army Staff and the Deputy Minister of the Interior, also pointed out that al-Abadi "deny" Send Peshmerga salaries.He said Hassan in an interview with Alsumaria News's, "a delegation from the Commission and the defense of parliamentary security, met with Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to discuss security victories and the needs of the military establishment," he said, adding that "according to information received from the delegation that the al-Abadi told members of the delegation, including the Kurds of Representatives that the posts army chief of Staff and the Deputy Minister of the Interior is not the share of the Kurdistan Alliance. " Hassan added, that" al-Abadi also confirmed that the federal government would not send Peshmerga salaries, "attributing the reason for that to" government reforms. " The Prime Minister General commander of the armed forces, Haider al-Abadi decided , in the (June 29, 2015), refer the army Chief of Staff Gen. Babacar Zebari to retirement. the MP from the Kurdistan Alliance Najiba Najib called on Thursday (February 26, 2015), regardless of the Peshmerga forces' salaries after the publication of the General budget Law in the official Gazette, called upon not to "bind" the issue of salaries oil agreement signed between the governments in Baghdad and Erbil.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 5:10 pm