Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Morshedi warns of government approval for the deployment of US troops

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Morshedi warns of government approval for the deployment of US troops Empty Morshedi warns of government approval for the deployment of US troops

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Feb 2016, 3:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Morshedi warns of government approval for the deployment of US troops
     By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    date: Thursday 02.11.2016 4:35
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad / Baghdad news 
    warned MP Badr parliamentary bloc Ali gesture Morshedi, on Wednesday, the Iraqi government's consent to the deployment of US troops in the country, pointing out that this matter Sergana to square one. He Morshedi in a statement: "Baghdad News" received a copy of it, the "what is happening in Iraq of killing, terrorism and entering the whole Daash US blessing," noting that "the United States has not implemented the terms of the security agreement with Iraq and the most important of which protect the security and stability of all Iraqi territory." He called Morshedi, all the political blocs to "adopt a unified position on rejection of the US presence, especially since the end of Daash is near and there is no need for foreign troops to be entered easily into our territory, we do not know how it will exit from our beloved country. " He warned of" the Iraqi government's approval on the realignment of US forces in the cities of Iraq, "noting that" this matter Sergana back to square one. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 3:17 pm