Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The ports of Basra demanding the imposition of a fair tariff customs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The ports of Basra demanding the imposition of a fair tariff customs Empty The ports of Basra demanding the imposition of a fair tariff customs

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Feb 2016, 10:50 am

[ltr]
    The ports of Basra demanding the imposition of a fair tariff customs

February 18, 2016

[size=13][size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / Basra

State Company for Southern ports demanded, on Thursday, the application of the customs tariff on all border crossing points, indicating that traders reluctant to pay customs duties in the southern ports for 20 days.

The media director of the company Anmar net in a statement seen by our economy News Agency that "the customs tariffs imposed on the southern ports without the North," noting that "many of the traders refused to pay customs duties at first, expecting that the government reverse its decision."

The net that "the new law imposes customs fees by 30% on the goods while what is paid in the northern ports a maximum of 5%," adding that "the company does not want the traders to transfer goods from Iran to the north because of this matter, but must the intervention of all border entry points after that unite these fees. "

He continued net that "traders reluctant at first to pay customs duties for a period of 20 days, which significantly affected the movement of goods to be after lifting them up Kmarkia after he despaired of stopping work out, especially that some of these goods are susceptible to damage," revealing "entry of 719 trucks through the last three days. "
    Net and called for "the need to unify customs duties in all the border crossings, whether in the north or the south, and is applied fairly and accept the possibility that in other ports."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 2:07 pm