Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr stops in Tahrir Square two days of demonstration Magdy Rady and prayers before University Saamh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr stops in Tahrir Square two days of demonstration Magdy Rady and prayers before University Saamh Empty Sadr stops in Tahrir Square two days of demonstration Magdy Rady and prayers before University Saamh

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Feb 2016, 2:59 am

[ltr]Sadr stops in Tahrir Square two days of demonstration Magdy Rady and prayers before University Saamha[/ltr]

Since 02/24/2016 23:19 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Stop the cleric in Tahrir Square, two days before the demonstration will be led by Dr. Magdy Rady is a Sunni-Shiite prayer University Saamha himself in Tahrir Square.[/ltr]
    [ltr]I got / balances News / image of the chest was stopped Sunday evening under the Freedom Monument to Jawad Salim in Tahrir Square, and two days before the demonstration called by and promised to be led and where among the demonstrators before.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Al-Sadr urged Iraqis to participate in the big demonstrations on Friday in central Baghdad.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Sadr issued instructions for his followers to prepare for the start of the demonstrations calling for the lifting of "all the Iraqi flag and not to raise the banner of any other because this demonstration Iraqi public."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He also stressed that "prevents the demonstration mentioned Al-Sadr does not mention any party, organization or party at all, but be cheers and national general uniform."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said, addressing his followers that "the whole world will look to you and Ahahdkm must Tbehrohm organization and arrangement and not a stampede and not to carry any weapon of any kind in order to preserve the lives of the people and peaceful demonstration and enjoy a high moral character."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Sadr said that "it is he wants to establish the orientation of the Friday prayers after the end of the demonstration, which made us the time from eight in the morning until ten in the morning."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Sadr called on to "not to carry any weapon of any kind in order to preserve the lives of the people and peaceful demonstration," and expressed hope that "to be among the demonstrators, so you curb harmful emotions you and me, even pretend together without Analna Ateftkm hurt."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Sadr demanded the demonstrators to "maintain their morals with the people of the area, which would demonstrate the" pointing out that "whom he will establish the orientation of the Friday prayers after the end of the demonstration, which made us the time from eight in the morning until ten in the morning."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Sadr arrived in Baghdad earlier this week and met yesterday with Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi.[/ltr]
    [ltr]is over[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 11:06 pm