Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ensure that the laws approved by the House of Representatives and approved by the Presidency of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ensure that the laws approved by the House of Representatives and approved by the Presidency of the  Empty Ensure that the laws approved by the House of Representatives and approved by the Presidency of the

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Feb 2016, 12:16 pm

Ensure that the laws approved by the House of Representatives and approved by the Presidency of the Republic

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Iraqi realities Department announces the issuance of the number 4397

02/25/2016 01:44:00

Ensure that the laws approved by the House of Representatives and approved by the Presidency of the Republic

Issued number (4397) of the Gazette of Iraq, and included a number of laws, approved by the House of Representatives and approved by the Presidency of the Republic. The general director of the facts of Iraq circuit (Muhannad Zebra): The number (4397) to ensure the ratification of the partnership agreement for cultural and practical and technical cooperation and for the development between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the French Republic Law No. (42) for the year 2015. 

He said the Director-General: The Issue ensure ratification investment promotion and protection between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the Republic of Belarus No. Convention on the Law (52) for the year 2915,

in addition to the accession of the Republic of Iraq to the international rail agreement in the Arab East and Protocols annexed by Law No. (53) for the year 2015. it is said that these number issued new look, which has been prepared in accordance with the high standards.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 2:10 pm