Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The House of Representatives to raise its tomorrow to protest against the det

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The House of Representatives to raise its tomorrow to protest against the det Empty The House of Representatives to raise its tomorrow to protest against the det

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Mar 2016, 6:32 am

[size=37]The House of Representatives to raise its tomorrow to protest against the deterioration of security[/size]

Baghdad Journal: Raising the House of Representatives, which initiated its day to day on Wednesday to protest the deteriorating security situation.
    The House of Representatives began its twelfth of the second legislative term second legislative year, headed by Salim al-Jubouri, and its agenda includes discussion of a bill defining the mandates of the three presidencies and vote on the draft law and imports municipalities, and other passages.
    The security situation in Iraq has deteriorated significantly in the last three days was the control of the organization Daash the silo grain in Khan Dhari west of Baghdad, a suicide attack in the eastern Sadr City, in addition to the bomber, which took place yesterday evening in Miqdadiya, Diyala attack, as well as attacks and the explosion of bombs device and killings and kidnappings in different areas.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 28 May 2024, 5:49 pm