Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Change: Abadi still up for grabs in the form of new government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Change: Abadi still up for grabs in the form of new government Empty Change: Abadi still up for grabs in the form of new government

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Mar 2016, 3:21 am

[ltr]Change: Abadi still up for grabs in the form of new government[/ltr]

Since 03/05/2016 12:00 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP for the mass change Amen Bakr on Saturday, the head of the Council of Ministers Haider al-Abadi still up for grabs and did not pose any kind of change, whether comprehensive or partial.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Baker's / balances News / "The Abadi still not put a change scheduled to take place, whether it is a fundamental change, and here is intended to change within the ministerial cabin, but not necessarily include all ministers, or comprehensive change."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Baker, "The Abadi has a point of view which is not to be changed, the ministry sees forms, while the National Alliance, if the need to change the formation of the ministry comprehensive Haider Abadi, may be covered by the change."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He explained that "there are speculations in the decisions issued a final-Sadr gave 45 days, in his last speech, and there is another extended by the political blocs."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Among Bakr, he said that "the political blocs are now looking for the stability of Iraq, and this can not happen to confuse people, and he calls for change does not know whether will really change or not, and even the minister does not know how to deal with his work that he did not know the rest in office or not, and how it has to decide. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed that "all those apprehensions disrupt work in the executive branch and thus may reflect negatively on the street demanding for months in Ajeria accounting change and corrupt."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Leaders of political blocs and a student at another meeting of the three presidencies Abadi provide a clear mechanism on cabinet reshuffle.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 6:44 pm