Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hosting and Health Minister paragraphs highlight the parliament session today

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hosting and Health Minister paragraphs highlight the parliament session today Empty Hosting and Health Minister paragraphs highlight the parliament session today

Post by Rocky Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:49 am

[ltr]Hosting and Health Minister paragraphs highlight the parliament session today[/ltr]

Since 03.06.2016 at 09:51 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Hold the House of Representatives, on Sunday, the third of its regular legislative term of the second legislative year, to read the proposed law, hosting and Minister of Health.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She said the information department of the Council in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "parliament held today, its 16th of the third legislative term of the second legislative year, to complete the first reading of the proposed CMC Act (the Culture and Information Committee, the Legal Committee, the Finance Committee, the Committee on services and ages) (Article 55). "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, because "the meeting also includes a public call for discussion, hosted the Minister of Health" .anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:09 am