Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

We were: Government Abadi, do not carry a stick in her hand of Moses for radical change

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

We were: Government Abadi, do not carry a stick in her hand of Moses for radical change Empty We were: Government Abadi, do not carry a stick in her hand of Moses for radical change

Post by Rocky Fri 11 Mar 2016, 3:22 am

[size=30]We were: Government Abadi, do not carry a stick in her hand of Moses for radical change[/size]
    11/03/2016 11:04 | Number of Views: 208
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    Head of Iraq's parliamentary bloc Yonadam revealed that we Abadi or the federal government does not carry a stick in her hand of Moses to change who aspires to a lot of Iraqis.
    We were in an interview with the "direction Press," he said the Rafidain bloc submitted its candidates for the purpose of re-formation of the new cabinet Alcabah.
    He said that we all bear the responsibility and the political blocs that will continue and continue and take responsibility to confront the great challenges faced by the country.
    He said we were the war with Iraq Daash cost a lot and low oil prices helped to worsen the economic crisis and we need to join forces to get out of this ordeal.
    It is said that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi handed political blocs standards reshuffle Almqterp.ozkr source close to "it was the distribution of the blocks and document comprehensive reforms and the amendment and ministerial standards and mechanisms with filtration is complete, this document contains a summary of its implementation and the methodology of work of the government and improve financial management and advisory team involuntary" .
    Edit just Serail

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 3:09 am