Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad security: the administrative border ofthe capital are fully insured

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad security: the administrative border ofthe capital are fully insured Empty Baghdad security: the administrative border ofthe capital are fully insured

Post by Rocky Fri 11 Mar 2016, 3:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    History of edits:: 11.03.2016 11:43 • 79 visits readable
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[Where - private] of the
    security committee in the Baghdad Provincial Council , said the administrative border of the capital locked fully said.

He said Vice Chairman Mohammed al - Rubaie told all of Iraq [where], "we are reassured of the outskirts of Baghdad because Baghdad 's control operations of the army and the crowd and providing them with administrative boundaries further than 20 kilometers."
    He noted that " the situation is well in the outskirts of Baghdad bode well not there are no problems, only some minor violations that occur here and there, but the situation is as level a good year in Baghdad and its outskirts. "
    He said al - Rubaie" the prime Baghdad Provincial Council and members of the security committee alerted and called during their meeting this week to caution to lose Daash terrorist gangs. "
    the capital Baghdad over the past two Pantharien Weekly targets in the areas of flame and Sadr city in Baghdad, in addition to attack a number of suicide bombers and car bombs on the Abu Ghraib area west of Baghdad, the attacks that left dozens of victims.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 2:24 am