Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri discuss with the World Bank representative in Iraq, the financial crisis in light of the dec

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri discuss with the World Bank representative in Iraq, the financial crisis in light of the dec Empty Jubouri discuss with the World Bank representative in Iraq, the financial crisis in light of the dec

Post by Rocky Fri 18 Mar 2016, 11:02 am

Jubouri discuss with the World Bank representative in Iraq, the financial crisis in light of the decrease in global oil prices

He wrote in: March 18, 2016

Salim-Jubouri

He met with Iraqi parliament speaker Salim al-Jubouri, the World Bank representative in Baghdad, Robert Abu quality, and discussed with him ways to support Iraq to confront the economic crisis.

During the meeting, they reviewed the economic reality and the role of the World Bank in providing support and backing of Iraq, especially with regard to the reconstruction of liberated areas from the control of the organization Daash.

The meeting discussed the arrangements for the visit of the President of the World Bank to Iraq and the preparations, and the scheduled end of the month.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 2:03 pm