Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy Yezidi: The current situation is worse than it was B2014

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy Yezidi: The current situation is worse than it was B2014 Empty Deputy Yezidi: The current situation is worse than it was B2014

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Mar 2016, 4:11 am

[size=32]Deputy Yezidi: The current situation is worse than it was B2014[/size]

5:05:21 03/19/2016 |(Voice ofIraq) - Twilight News said Vian Dakhil, deputy Yezidis in the Iraqi parliament, said that themove of theUnited States accusing Daash committing "ethnic cleansing crimes," is not enough.This came in aninterview to an outsider with CNN as "This is an important step of theUnited States said US but it is not enough, America recognized that what happened ethnic cleansing, but we want the whole world and theinternational community to recognize it. " she intruder ,saying" nothing has changed yet, because we have many people living in thecamps asrefugees extremely difficult and conditions, and is still there 3600 hijacked girl by al Daash, along with athousand other children kidnapped. "" thesituation isnow worse than it was in 2014, because our people have theconfidence to others and lost hope toreturn to theregions, have lost land and lost their families and that 's what I feel about setting Yezidis.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 7:53 am