Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Labor launches social welfare network in accordance with the form on the poverty rat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Labor launches social welfare network in accordance with the form on the poverty rat Empty The Ministry of Labor launches social welfare network in accordance with the form on the poverty rat

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Mar 2016, 4:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Ministry of Labor launches social welfare network in accordance with the form on the poverty rate

 Baghdad / term 

Announced social protection body, on Saturday, the date and automatic inclusion of beneficiaries the law of social protection of thenew No. 11 of 2014 , which supports thestandard poverty line as a basis to target poor families. 
    A spokesman for the Authority Ammar Menem , in a statement received "long", a copy of it, that " body identified on 10.4.2016 as the date for receiving applications through sub - committees according to replace the citizen housing, and the request includes an application form that can be obtained through the website of the Ministry or via the unit entry in the sub - committees for special cases for those unable to obtain anapplication form from the website. " 
    He added that" orders are incorporated in the departments of social protection Chambers (social protection for men and women), noting that "the Ministry of Labour and social Affairs through the social protection Agency interrupt the data for applicants and then issue a report to requests accepted handed over to teams social search for the purpose of conducting field visit and another report applications rejected and the reasons forrejection is delivered into sub - units for the purpose of informed citizens. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 12:27 am