Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Demonstrations in the center and south, demanding a vote on the government of technocrats

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Demonstrations in the center and south, demanding a vote on the government of technocrats Empty Demonstrations in the center and south, demanding a vote on the government of technocrats

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Apr 2016, 2:49 am

[ltr]Demonstrations in the center and south, demanding a vote on the government of technocrats[/ltr]

Since 04/01/2016 19:34 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Today , hundreds of citizens in the central and southern governorates mass demonstrations in favor of the cleric Moqtada al - echo and to demand a vote on the new ministerial cabin and hold corrupt.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He told reporters / balances News / in the provinces, that "massive demonstrations witnessed the provinces ofWasit and Basra, Diwaniyah, Karbala , Dhi Qar and other provinces to demand a vote on the government oftechnocrats, announced by Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi , and presented to the parliament."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said reporters, " The demonstrators came out in support of the project was released in Salahi and denounced Balvasudain raising slogans to hold them accountable."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that the cleric Moqtada al - Sadr to end the sit -in in front of the face of the Green Zone and the transition to peaceful demonstrations in all the provinces.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The prime minister Haider al - Abadi yesterday ministerial lineup for a new House of Representatives vote on them waiting in a maximum period of ten Ayam.anthy 29 / D 24[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 6:30 pm