Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

.. Urgent parliamentary economy: budget next year Stakhlu deductions from salaries will include Adva

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

.. Urgent parliamentary economy: budget next year Stakhlu deductions from salaries will include Adva Empty .. Urgent parliamentary economy: budget next year Stakhlu deductions from salaries will include Adva

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Apr 2016, 6:22 am

[size=37].. Urgent parliamentary economy: budget next year Stakhlu deductions from salaries will include Advances to staff[/size]

BAGHDAD Journal News:
    It suggested the economic and investment commission in Parliament, on Thursday, the absence of the 2017 budget cuts to salaries and the allocation of financial Advances to staff, while suggesting a program to support low-income owners to raise the standard of living of citizens.
    A member of the committee MP Abdul Salam al-Maliki's (Journal News), that "there is a serious endeavor by the parliament and the government that the 2017 budget will be different from the budgets that preceded the development and support of projects and maximizing the revenue side."
    He added that "after the improvement in oil prices and increased crude oil production to more than 4 million barrels per day, the government will resort in the budget in 2017 to raise the proportion of deductions imposed on salaries and allocate financial Advances to staff, plus it will put a development program to support low-income earners through the granting of loans facilitators to raise the standard of living of citizens.
    The 2016 budget, which voted on by the House of Representatives earlier this year at $ 95 billion, which included a deduction of 3% of employees' salaries to support the popular crowd. / End / 4 /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 04 Jun 2024, 8:44 pm