Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament will vote next Thursday on their progress ministers blocs to cancel Ebadi with the mergin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament will vote next Thursday on their progress ministers blocs to cancel Ebadi with the mergin Empty Parliament will vote next Thursday on their progress ministers blocs to cancel Ebadi with the mergin

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Apr 2016, 6:11 am

Parliament will vote next Thursday on their progress ministers blocs to cancel Ebadi with the merging of ministries  

BAGHDAD / ... MP for the coalition of Iraqi forces Abdel Azim Ajman, Monday, that the House of Representatives will vote next Thursday in the presence of Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi on the new ministers put themselves political blocs to Ebadi during the next two days, while the announced presence lingered merging ministries announced by the decision Abadi.

He said Ajman's "Eye of Iraq News," that " the political blocs agreed with the Prime Minister to retain ministerial representation as in the current government, through the provision of three candidates technocrats blocks each minister represented, while the prime minister to choose one of three candidates for each ministry and bring them to the parliament to vote on them next Thursday. "

He added that " the political blocs also agreed to postpone the decision of the Prime Minister on the integration of ministries announced by the House of Representatives," noting that " the new government formation will ensure that each political bloc ministerial representation in the current government, but that will be the new minister characterized as technocrats to run his ministry ".

And Healing " The alliance of the Iraqi forces and the National Alliance finished Marchiham selection phase of the new government, while the Kurds has not been decided and the National Coalition candidates so far," adding that "next Wednesday will be the last date for the submission of candidates to Abadi blocs." Finished fourth

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 9:04 pm