Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran responded to the news of increased visa prices for the Iraqis into its territory

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran responded to the news of increased visa prices for the Iraqis into its territory Empty Iran responded to the news of increased visa prices for the Iraqis into its territory

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Apr 2016, 4:04 am

[size=48]Iran responded to the news of increased visa prices for the Iraqis into its territory[/size]
    [size=32]
    02:04:09 4.17.2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Karbalaconsulate ofIran responded in Karbala on the news regarding thelifting of thevisa price (Visa) on theIraqis to five dollars and forty quoted theConsulate General of theIslamic Republic in Karbala that this increase was inaccordance with the laws on the lifting ofvisa prices every two years indicating that the increase prices included all nationalities including Iraqi.revealed theIranian consulate in Karbala through aformal statement that "visitors to her country arrivals by air to Iraq are paying the $ 50 to theGovernment ofIraq for every visitor ,including $ 40 for theEmbassy of theRepublic ofIraq in Tehran and other consulates in the Iranian cities with $ 10 Najaf Airport for every visitor and four years ago. " showed IRNA it" and since 2012 till today earn sums of Iraqis through visas less than received by theIraqi side of theIranians , Iran has been charge Mpela $ 25 only in 2014 rose to to $ 32 in 2016 rose to $ 45 , while theIraqis earns $ 50 four years ago , all Iranian visitor enters through the air. " introduces hundreds ofthousands of Iranian pilgrims to Iraq by land through theprovinces ofBasra, Maysan, Kut, Diyala outlets to visit the holy sites inaddition to theair across Najaf international Airport. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 27 May 2024, 7:25 pm