Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baaja: Aqlna Jubouri Snqil prime ministers Republic

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baaja: Aqlna Jubouri Snqil prime ministers Republic Empty Baaja: Aqlna Jubouri Snqil prime ministers Republic

Post by Rocky Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:53 am

[ltr]Baaja: Aqlna Jubouri Snqil prime ministers Republic[/ltr]

Since 04.18.2016 at 08:39 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP for the coalition of state law Mansour Baaja, that the quota system and the sharing of the cake between theheads of political blocs time has ended and will not allow him back no matter what it cost us, explaining that sit within the parliament deputies goal of ending the quota system and radical change of ministerial cabins.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The MP said Mansour Baaja in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "a deputy of the protesters withdraw from the sit -in and for whatever reason will be confrontation with the people and we will work to expose and under any circumstances , both responded to the mass or been threatened, because today we represent the will of the Iraqi people this is our goal and will not sway. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "today 's meeting will be crucial for the selection of a new presidency of the body and then move tosack presidencies and end this dark era that has passed in the country. We will prove to the Iraqi people that weare their representatives and we will work to radical change and an end to the quota system file between theblocks and choose ministers technocrats , professionals in accordance with the principle of the right man in the right place away from the name of this ministry to the party or the bloc within the concept of quotas that devastated thecountry. "End quote 29 / d 24[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue Jun 04, 2024 3:12 pm