Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan: our return to parliament subject of the report of the Federal Court

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan: our return to parliament subject of the report of the Federal Court Empty Kurdistan: our return to parliament subject of the report of the Federal Court

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Apr 2016, 2:54 am

[ltr]Kurdistan: our return to parliament subject of the report of the Federal Court[/ltr]

Since 04.20.2016 at 09:32 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Kurdistan Alliance, Wednesday, that the return of his deputies to the Parliament subject to the report of the Federal Court on the constitutionality of the meeting, which has the sacking of al-Jubouri, from his position, pointing out that we will not have any candidate for office the new president and his two deputies.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The MP for the coalition's Ashwaq dry / balances News / "The Ktltna will not not have any interest in a session of parliament to be held on Thursday because it did not prove its legitimacy yet."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Dry, adding that "In the same context, we will not offer any candidate, whether to the post of President of the Council or his deputies."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She stressed that "our return to the corridors of Parliament subject to the decision of the constitutionality of the meeting at which al-Jubouri, was dismissed from the post of parliament speaker process", stressing that he "can not come to any parliament to represent our alliance unless there is a collective attend the Congress bloc."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The mass of the Kurdistan Alliance coalition has withdrawn from the parliament session, which was held on Tuesday due not to put President Fuad Masum initiative calling for the sacking of raising the issue of al-Jubouri, the parliament again. is over[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 1:11 am