Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq closes Al Jazeera offices in Baghdad for violating government controls

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq closes Al Jazeera offices in Baghdad for violating government controls Empty Iraq closes Al Jazeera offices in Baghdad for violating government controls

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Apr 2016, 4:11 am

[size=48]Iraq closes Al Jazeera offices in Baghdad for violating government controls[/size]
    [size=32]
    2:06:52 4/28/2016| (Voice of Iraq) - Reuters withdrew the Iraqi authorities network Al -Jazeera news license and closed its offices in Baghdad and accused it ofviolating issued in 2014 government controls to regulate the media , "at the time of the war on terrorism." Al -Jazeera said she was in shock from this procedure.She stressed thenetwork said in astatement emailed "commitment toits policy ofeditorial coverage of the Iraqi issue and thedevelopments under way inwhich events .. Permanent and its eagerness to move the news of Iraq to the Iraqi people and its viewers in the Arab world and the whole world." and criticized those human rights groups of media controls by Iraq, which prevents journalists from covering themovements ofmilitants and requiring them tocover satisfy government forces. in 2013 theIraqi government has accused Al -Jazeera network and nine other satellite channels inflaming sectarian passions that fuel theviolence. and adopted the island which wasestablished by theruling family in Qatar in 1996 tocover a bold Arab spring and focused heavily on the ongoing civil war in Syria.draws Qatar thesame sharp criticism of theSyrian regime and is one of the major armed opposition supporters and supporters of theaccused by theIraqi government of supporting theopposition in Iraq.(preparation Sameh Bardisi Arab bulletin - edit Ahmed Hassan) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/size]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 04 Jun 2024, 5:05 pm