Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament's security prevented journalists from covering the strike by employees and confiscate the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament's security prevented journalists from covering the strike by employees and confiscate the Empty Parliament's security prevented journalists from covering the strike by employees and confiscate the

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Apr 2016, 6:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Iraqi parliament building / imaging (MR)
    Parliament's security prevented journalists from covering the strike by employees and confiscate their phones to "force"

Author: HH, MK 
    Editor: HH 28/04/2016 11:23 Number ofViews: 434 

[rtl]Long-Presse / Baghdad [/rtl]
    [rtl]Prevent the security of the House of Representatives Department officials, on Thursday, journalists from covering the strike, which was organized by the Council staff protest to stop their salaries, while the confiscated phones of journalists to "force".[/rtl]
    [rtl] The journalist Sam Mulla said in an interview with the (long-Presse), "The security staff in the House of Representatives prevented me and my fellow journalists from covering the strike organized by the Council of Representatives staff this morning, in protest against the decision of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to stop their salaries for two months."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al Mulla said that "the security forces pulled out my phone and forcibly twisted my arm after it refused to hand him over," the demands of the responsible parties to "intervene to protect journalists and to allow for the transfer of what is going in the parliament freely and away from the restrictions."[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Iraqi Council of Representatives staff staged on Thursday (April 28, 2016), on strike to protest the decision of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to stop their salaries for two months, while they carried the parliament speaker Salim al-Jubouri responsibility for non-application of the salaries of staff cuts decision, which includes the three presidencies , six months ago.[/rtl]
    The Kurdistan Alliance MP Najiba Najib confirmed in the 12 of March 2016, the reduction of the three presidencies salaries included the House of Representatives employees' salaries by 33%, "as pointed out that deductions staff entered into force since the beginning of March a month, even though the reforms approved in August in 2015, so the deductions employees' salaries will be retroactive.
    And issued a Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on 9 August 2015, a number of directions, which included an immediate a reduction of the number of protections for all officials, among them the three presidencies, and the abolition of the posts of Vice President and Prime Minister immediately, all senior positions and the removal of all quotas partisan and sectarian, to vote by the House of Representatives, in the 11th of the same month.
    The Council of Ministers approved, on Tuesday (July 22, 2015), to reduce the prime minister and his deputies' salaries by 50% and the allocation of agents ministers and advisers and those with special grades of 40%, and while pointing out that the President of the Republic salary and the House of Representatives will be increased by salary of the prime minister, the implementation of decision starting from the beginning of next August.
    Iraq is facing a severe financial crisis, caused by the fall in world oil prices by more than half, and internecine war being waged against (Daash), caused by adopting austerity policy has led to the suspension of the majority of projects in the provinces.
    It comes strike by parliament staff and the confiscation of journalists phones in conjunction with Alahadt taking place in the House of Representatives, as it saw the House of Representatives of 25 of the second legislative term of the second legislative year session that was held, the first on Tuesday (April 26, 2016), headed by Salim al-Jubouri, and the presence of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi , chaos and scuffles and shouts from the House of Representatives of the protesters against al-Jubouri and Abadi, who received bursts Baknana water, forcing the speaker of parliament to be converted to the constitutional chamber and prevent the House of Representatives of the protesters from entering to vote after parliament on the invalidity of Representatives actions of the protesters and vote on the five ministers of the new cabinet cabin, before brought to the parliament speaker on Thursday, (April 28, 2016).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 2:54 pm