Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Urgent….Parliament session lifted till next Saturday

notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Urgent….Parliament session lifted till next Saturday  Empty Urgent….Parliament session lifted till next Saturday

Post by notazbad2000 Thu 09 May 2013, 5:45 am

Urgent….Parliament session lifted till next Saturday

Added by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on May 9, 2013.
    Saved under [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Tags: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) The parliament lifted its normal session till next Saturday.
    Parlaimentary source stated to IraqiNews.com “The parliament lifted its session till next Saturday after conducting the first and second reading for a number of law drafts.”
    The parliament held its Thursday session to conduct the first and second reading for six law drafts.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Follow us: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

GWT54
    GWT54
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Urgent….Parliament session lifted till next Saturday  Empty Re: Urgent….Parliament session lifted till next Saturday

Post by GWT54 Thu 09 May 2013, 9:00 am

And this is why nothing ever gets done !!
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Urgent….Parliament session lifted till next Saturday  Empty Re: Urgent….Parliament session lifted till next Saturday

Post by wciappetta Thu 09 May 2013, 9:13 am

Actually they are going to begin their sessions a day earlier than the usual ... they held their session today handled two readings of six laws... I imagine they will vote on those six laws on Saturday.... This is progress, I know when we see that title "Parliament lifted it's session" we who have been in this a long time have this knee-jerk reaction to assume delay.... It's understandable..... ;)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ron-man Thu 09 May 2013, 9:48 am

Yes W I took this as good news also,just hope all the laws are passed,that help the everyday family.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 3:24 pm