Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Numbers .. poverty rate in Iraq exceeded the 22%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Numbers .. poverty rate in Iraq exceeded the 22% Empty Numbers .. poverty rate in Iraq exceeded the 22%

Post by Rocky Mon 16 May 2016, 11:52 am

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

[ltr]05/16/2016[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[ltr]BAGHDAD / JD / .. The Ministry of Planning, for the poverty rate in Iraq of more than 22%, noting that the western provinces where the poverty rate which has seen high as 41% and 31% South.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said ministry spokesman Abdul Zahra al-Hindawi told / KD /: Poverty in Iraq ratio according to the survey conducted by the ministry last year and in cooperation with international organizations amounting to 22.5%, the ratio between the province and the other goes up, where the provinces of Nineveh, Anbar and Salahuddin saw the rise of poverty after occupation by gangs Daash reaching (40% - 41%).[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that the near hot Kdially and Kirkuk, where the poverty rate was 31% provinces, noting that the southern provinces, and because of the wave of displaced people, who numbered more than three million displaced people have poverty ratio of (30%).[/ltr]
    [ltr]He explained that the central provinces were better than other provinces on the level of poverty rate stood at 17% and the capital, Baghdad, 13%, pointing out that the Kurdistan region and because of the wave of displaced people has reached the poverty rate by more than 13% .anthy / 8 /[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 07 Jun 2024, 7:01 am