Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish lawmaker: Kurds are the largest of the injured, who recently won in Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish lawmaker: Kurds are the largest of the injured, who recently won in Parliament Empty Kurdish lawmaker: Kurds are the largest of the injured, who recently won in Parliament

Post by Rocky Tue 17 May 2016, 5:39 am

Kurdish lawmaker: Kurds are the largest of the injured, who recently won in Parliament

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Kurdistan Alliance MP Jamal Mohammed confirmed that what happened in the House ofRepresentatives recently illegal and illogical was thebiggest where the injured were Kurds Representatives .[/rtl]
    [rtl]Said Mohammed in aninterview with Sama for Baghdad , said theKurdish blocs demanding guarantees of non -repetition of what happened in Parliament recently, noting the other hand , that the participation of the Kurds in thefederal government 's participation was symbolic, in the sense that the Kurds who account for 17% represented their presence in the government with three ministers do not but as people and not the actual post .[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that there are those who wonder about the seriousness of the Iraqi government for the Kurdish partnership, in addition to the reality that the Kurds are part of the Iraqi government and whether the federal government, saying , wondering if this government is a federal, democratic ,what is this mess that happen in Iraq .[/rtl]
    [rtl]He said the Kurds are looking to be a genuine partnership and state prestige and authority and procedures in accounting as those who break into the Green Zone and the House ofRepresentatives building .[/rtl]
    [rtl]Referred to as the Kurdish blocs at a meeting on Monday he decided not to return to Baghdad until after the provision of security guarantees and the implementation of all previous agreements signed with the federal government .[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 12:13 am