Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi looking with the liberalization process Fallujah Anbar officials

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi looking with the liberalization process Fallujah Anbar officials Empty Abadi looking with the liberalization process Fallujah Anbar officials

Post by Rocky Sun 22 May 2016, 2:53 am

[ltr]Abadi looking with the liberalization process Fallujah Anbar officials[/ltr]

Since 05.22.2016 at 08:30 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Search Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Saturday, with the process of liberation from the control of Fallujah "Daash" Anbar officials, stressing the need for the cooperation of everyone for the Liberation of Iraq's cities.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Ebadi said in a statement received by the Office / balances News / copy of it, "the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi held a meeting with members of the Board of Deputies of Anbar province, in addition to the governor and members of the provincial council of military and civilian officials."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement added that "al-Abadi briefed them on the military effort to liberate Fallujah and surrounding areas and the efforts of the government and security forces to protect civilians and provide humanitarian side for the displaced."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He called al-Abadi, according to the statement, "everyone's cooperation in efforts to liberate the Iraqi cities from the grip of terror Daash," stressing "the need to stand together against those who try to disrupt our heroic efforts of the whole Iraqi soil for the Liberation of the hands of terrorists," .anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 7:33 am