Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Iraqi ports apply "new tariff" mid-June current

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi ports apply "new tariff" mid-June current Empty Iraqi ports apply "new tariff" mid-June current

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Jun 2016, 5:08 pm

Iraqi ports apply "new tariff" mid-June current

Author: 
    Editor: AZ 6/9/2016 21:51 Number of Views: 428 

Long - Presse / Baghdad announced public company for Iraqi ports, on Thursday, theapplication of a new list of tariffs, as will be shown that the application of the middle of the current month of June, confirmed that the rise "slightly" witnessed some of the vocabulary of the new tariff. 

The company said in a statement received (range Press), a copy of which, " The General Company for Ports ofIraq, decided to apply the list of tariff revenues and new wages for 2016 as of June 15 this , " noting that " thenew edition in English will be distributed if their numbers on companies and Gentlemen completeness Agents vessels leading even ships Iraqi ports. " the statement added, that the new tariff has seen a slight increase in some of its vocabulary also included regulatory measures to facilitate the work of companies."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraqi ports apply "new tariff" mid-June current Empty Re: Iraqi ports apply "new tariff" mid-June current

Post by fonz1951 Thu 09 Jun 2016, 8:47 pm

mid june, hmmmm
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Iraqi ports apply "new tariff" mid-June current Empty Re: Iraqi ports apply "new tariff" mid-June current

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 03 Jun 2024, 2:00 pm