Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Citizen reveal new reform steps to Ebadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Citizen reveal new reform steps to Ebadi Empty Citizen reveal new reform steps to Ebadi

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Jun 2016, 3:25 am

[ltr]Citizen reveal new reform steps to Ebadi[/ltr]

Since 06.12.2016 at 10:46 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP for the Bloc citizen Habib Terminal, Sunday, that the banking system is "bad" and he needs to change for some departments, while noting that the prime minister will take a lot of reformist steps coming period.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He's Terminal / balances News /, that "banks to isolate managers from within the reformist path to the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi," adding that "the banking system is" bad "and he needs to renew and change to some departments."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "the citizen Abadi block with all the reform steps taken by the administration to alter any and coming professional, efficient and honest management."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "everyone with interactive steps Abadi reform," noting that "there will be more reform steps undertaken by the Prime Minister during the coming period."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The office of Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, announced the release of a number of Diwaniyah, the command and the dismissal of intelligence chief and head of the Iraqi Media Network and the heads of banks and Iraqi banks and the appointment of new directors in their stead.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed a government source familiar with L / balance News / Abadi that sacked the heads of government banks against the backdrop of corruption charges while sources confirmed that it came in response to the advice of the World Bank, also sacked the head of the Iraqi Media Network from office for mishandling of the Iraqi Media Network. is over[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon 03 Jun 2024, 8:36 pm