Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The rule of law: the Sadr movement rejects the names provided by Abadi cabins "technocrats"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The rule of law: the Sadr movement rejects the names provided by Abadi cabins "technocrats" Empty The rule of law: the Sadr movement rejects the names provided by Abadi cabins "technocrats"

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Jun 2016, 2:56 am

[ltr]The rule of law: the Sadr movement rejects the names provided by Abadi cabins "technocrats"[/ltr]

Since 14/06/2016 18:44 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP for the coalition of state law Jassim Mohammed Jaafar, Tuesday, that the Sadrists refuse to pass the names provided by the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi cabin ministerial "technocrats."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Jafar said L / balance News /, "The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in order to vote on the ministerial cabin until after the liberation of Fallujah," noting that "there are rejected by the political blocs minister."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "The most prominent blocs outs of the new cabin is the Sadrists, who refused to pass the names provided by Abadi," explaining that "can not pass the ministerial cabin, but when a quorum and the presence of all the House of Representatives."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The legal committee member Hamdiya Husseini confirmed today that the sacked ministers would fall under the legal accountability for their survival in office despite the House vote on the dismissal, while the ministries showed that live conflicts between the sacked minister and Aljadded.anthy 29[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Haidar Almitm[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 3:09 am