Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles)

Lobo
    Lobo

The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) Empty The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles)

Post by Lobo Fri 17 Jun 2016, 7:16 pm

Strong eruption of Santa Maria's Santiaguito sends ash to 5 km a.s.l., Guatemala
    Posted: 17 Jun 2016 03:43 PM PDT
    A strong explosion occurred at Santa Maria's Santiaguito lava-dome complex, Guatemala at 15:15 UTC on June 17, 2016. INSIVUMEH reported the eruption sent volcanic ash 5 km (16 500 feet) above sea level. The ash is drifting west. Pyroclastic flows descended the...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=bXO6yy7lTG0:48KqjlyE6nU:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=bXO6yy7lTG0:48KqjlyE6nU:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=bXO6yy7lTG0:48KqjlyE6nU:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) BXO6yy7lTG0?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    New South Wales and Queensland in store for more heavy rainfall over the weekend
    Posted: 17 Jun 2016 08:17 AM PDT
    Moderate to heavy rainfall is expected across the eastern New South Wales, southern and central Queensland over the coming weekend. Australian Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) issued a Flood Watch for northeast and central west river valleys, coastal river valleys north...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=ZmAuZ6VflnI:nVAmY_ApZl0:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=ZmAuZ6VflnI:nVAmY_ApZl0:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=ZmAuZ6VflnI:nVAmY_ApZl0:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) ZmAuZ6VflnI?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Record breaking heat wave expected across the southwestern US over the next few days
    Posted: 17 Jun 2016 07:44 AM PDT
    An intense heat wave over the southwestern US has been forecast for the coming weekend and will likely continue to cause extremely high temperatures throughout the beginning of the next week. Temperatures between 10 and 15 °F (5.5 and 8.3 °C) above average...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=69sHuiv54M0:ofDfRFzs57Y:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=69sHuiv54M0:ofDfRFzs57Y:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=69sHuiv54M0:ofDfRFzs57Y:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) 69sHuiv54M0?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Above normal 2016 Southwest Monsoon season expected
    Posted: 17 Jun 2016 07:03 AM PDT
    India's Meteorological Department declared the arrival of the of the 2016 Southwest Monsoon over the state of Kerala on June 8, 2016. The agency has announced earlier it is expecting an above normal season, easing fears over farm and economic growth after two...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=nTrexG4F478:uwlCEFREyYc:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=nTrexG4F478:uwlCEFREyYc:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=nTrexG4F478:uwlCEFREyYc:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) NTrexG4F478?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    New spike in volcanic activity at Turrialba, Costa Rica
    Posted: 17 Jun 2016 05:24 AM PDT
    A new spike in the activity of Costa Rica's Turrialba volcano, located some 50 km (31 miles) east of capital San José, was recorded on June 16, 2016. Strong tremors, caused by the passage of fluids (gas, water or magma) through the interior of the...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=XfuSxix3JgU:NRbMKcGymGs:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=XfuSxix3JgU:NRbMKcGymGs:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=XfuSxix3JgU:NRbMKcGymGs:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) XfuSxix3JgU?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Significant increase in frequency and intensity of sandstorms in the Middle East over the past 15 years
    Posted: 17 Jun 2016 03:44 AM PDT
    A significant increase in frequency and the intensity of sand and dust storms has been observed in the Middle East over the past 15 years. Although the Middle East has been the worst hit, with Iran and Kuwait the most affected, meteorologists say they are now also...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=f3DFx0wqvHo:WHTY942q8Zg:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=f3DFx0wqvHo:WHTY942q8Zg:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=f3DFx0wqvHo:WHTY942q8Zg:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) F3DFx0wqvHo?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

Current date/time is Fri 07 Jun 2024, 12:42 am