Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dawa bloc ruled out convening of a special session of parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dawa bloc ruled out convening of a special session of parliament Empty Dawa bloc ruled out convening of a special session of parliament

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Jun 2016, 12:20 pm

Dawa bloc ruled out convening of a special session of parliament

18/06/2016 13:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Eliminated Dawa Party bloc in the House of Representatives, Saturday, to hold a special meeting of the House of Representatives, pointing out that it is possible to hold consultative sessions only.

The MP said the bloc Jassim al-Bayati, L / balance News /, that "there are signs for the special session of parliament, the fact that can not be of the Parliament during the legislative recess to hold any extraordinary and exceptional sessions," pointing out that "it is possible to hold sessions for consultation only, but not to make a decision.

"
    He said al-Bayati, it is "up to the 30th of June, and can not hold a hearing, also can not be held as early as next July, the fact that it is considered the last days of Ramadan, and the atmosphere would be inopportune" .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 8%A9-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 2:09 am