Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Oil: the need for a mechanism on foreign labor in the country setting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Oil: the need for a mechanism on foreign labor in the country setting Empty Parliamentary Oil: the need for a mechanism on foreign labor in the country setting

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Jul 2016, 3:04 am

[ltr]Parliamentary Oil: the need for a mechanism on foreign labor in the country setting[/ltr]

Since 07.14.2016 at 09:25 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Commission on oil and energy parliamentary, on Thursday, the need for a mechanism on foreign labor in the country, being the position I took ample space to work without an end to the controls work compared with the reality of unemployment in Iraq.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said committee member Zahir al-Abadi's office in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, the last "visited the Labour and Social Affairs Department in Basra and met with its Director Mohsen Abdul Samad Muzaffar," noting that "the meeting included trading a range of themes concerning the status of employees in foreign companies guarantees and a focus on social rights as collateral for the Iraqi labor in companies. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement added that "the Attorney Zaher al-Abadi made during the meeting to contact the Minister of Labor and Social Affairs Mohammad Sudanese Xiaa with a proposal to set up a conference addressing stand on the issue of social security and rights according to existing international laws," pointing out that "the minister welcomed this initiative and stressed that it is a good step." .[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed Abadi, according to the statement, "the need to develop a mechanism and clarification on foreign expats taken ample space to work without an end to the controls work compared with the reality of unemployment in Iraq," blaming "the Ministry of Labour over the past years disregard this file because of its negative repercussions on the reality the country in terms of security and economic and social terms. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The member of the Committee of Basra province and stakeholders, to "focus on expatriates file and followed closely in accordance with the work on the public and private sector level controls."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He explained, "The Iraqi employment in oil companies, a great setting and in particular the oil fields areas and we called several times and the Ministry of Labour and activate the safeguards for employees, however we are involved in this important aspect which guarantees employees the right to his future" .anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 02 Jun 2024, 11:41 am