Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Liberals of the presidency of parliament not to attend any meeting does not include cabinet reshuffl

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Liberals of the presidency of parliament not to attend any meeting does not include cabinet reshuffl Empty Liberals of the presidency of parliament not to attend any meeting does not include cabinet reshuffl

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Jul 2016, 3:14 am

[ltr]Liberals of the presidency of parliament not to attend any meeting does not include cabinet reshuffle[/ltr]

Since 13/07/2016 18:40 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Informed of the Sadrist bloc Liberal presidency of the parliament it would not attend any meeting of the House of Representatives unless its cabinet reshuffle and independent bodies and senior grades agenda included.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She said in an official letter signed by the bloc chairman, Dr. Diaa al-Asadi and destination to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, "We would like to inform you that the Liberal bloc in Parliament attend meetings of the House of Representatives have been suspended since the Federal Court's decision to the invalidity of the two sessions (14 and 26 April), the expression of which protested against delay Ministerial reform process. that this comment does not include attending committee meeting and the exercise of the oversight role of the legislature, which is the basis of the parliamentary work. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]She added, "We would also like to inform you that the Liberal bloc will attend any meeting be within its agenda to vote on cabinet reshuffle and independent bodies and senior grades in the civil and military state institutions," the past to say "because of the support for the process of real reform that we make our goal in our Parliament the current stage, ".anthy 29 / tc n[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 04 Jun 2024, 2:45 am