Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament reveals the reasons for holding meetings every day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament reveals the reasons for holding meetings every day  Empty Parliament reveals the reasons for holding meetings every day

Post by Rocky Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:49 pm

[size=24][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size=18]Sat, 16 Jul 2016 14:10:59

[/size]

Views: 20

Observer news / Baghdad announced that the House of Representatives rapporteur MP Imad Youkhana, Saturday, for the determination of the Council held meetings throughout the days of this week, pointing out that the hearings will include the completion of the bombing of Baghdad 's Karrada investigations.  He said Youkhana, "according to the directives of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, the Council will hold its meetings on an ongoing basis starting tomorrow , Sunday to Thursday , "noting that" the decision was made to make up for the last period in which the parliament was interrupted because of the legislative recess, as well as last weekend. "  Youkhana added that" one of the paragraphs that will be included in the realization of the meetings this week schedule completion of the investigation blew Karrada district, and other important issues. "  the presidency of the Council of Representatives Wednesday (July 13, 2016), I decided, to the meeting of the Council on Sunday while meeting witnessed the vote on the law and to postpone the vote on the other as well as to postpone the reading of three laws.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 23, 2024 6:18 am