Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity: the repatriation of millions of dinars to their owners for Asthsalha illega

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity: the repatriation of millions of dinars to their owners for Asthsalha illega Empty Parliamentary Integrity: the repatriation of millions of dinars to their owners for Asthsalha illega

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Jul 2016, 3:44 am

[size=37]Parliamentary Integrity: the repatriation of millions of dinars to their owners for Asthsalha illegally in Baghdad[/size]

BAGHDAD - A Journal
    Revealed to the Parliamentary Integrity Commission, on Thursday, on the back of tens of millions to their owners after the task of issuing them by the municipality session circle south of Baghdad, illegally.
    Committee Chairman Talal Zobaie in an interview (Journal), "After our visit surprise to the mayor Dora district to see the fact the service which, listen to the problems of the people of the region, showing that the municipality session circle has snapped taxes from the owners of shops and factories more what is the decision of the Iraqi constitution, according to the laws. "
    He added that "after reviewing the records, billing it became clear that the municipal Department officials are imposing double on the people of the region taxes," noting that he "was directed to call the citizens and return the excess funds in them, after taking the pledge by officials in the department to walk within the laws and the contexts in which it approved the constitution Iraqi side in this. "
    Zubai He pointed out that "The Committee continues to fight financial and administrative corruption in all state institutions, to eliminate it and to build an Iraq that is free from injustice and corruption" .anthy 3
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 28 May 2024, 1:29 am