Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Red Cross: Worsening wave of displacement in Tikrit may cause a "humanitarian catastrophe" can not b

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Red Cross: Worsening wave of displacement in Tikrit may cause a "humanitarian catastrophe" can not b Empty Red Cross: Worsening wave of displacement in Tikrit may cause a "humanitarian catastrophe" can not b

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Aug 2016, 3:31 am

[size=37]Red Cross: Worsening wave of displacement in Tikrit may cause a "humanitarian catastrophe" can not be solved[/size]

BAGHDAD - A Journal
    Committee of the Red Cross in Iraq, warned on Tuesday of the worsening wave of displacement in Tikrit, calling Dear a "humanitarian catastrophe" that can not be solved.
    He said the governor of Salahuddin's office in a statement received (Il Giornale) copy of it, "Governor Ahmed al-Jubouri, received the International Committee of the Red Cross delegation in Iraq, the two sides discussed the support for displaced families and put an urgent study to advance their situation pension and humanity."
    For his part, sub-delegation of the Red Cross director Danny Merhi, that "the ICRC is seeking to provide food and health as soon as possible for the displaced families," stressing "send medical teams to stand up for the needs of families healthy."
    Meanwhile pointed International Committee of the Red Cross in Iraq coordinator glory Farhat, that "the wave of displacement began to worsen in Tikrit and must solve that problem, which may cause a humanitarian disaster can not be solved."
    He called the governor of Salahuddin during the meeting of all Arab and international humanitarian and health organizations to "lend a helping hand to the displaced families and received the aid, especially women and children", stressing that "a solution to the crisis as soon as possible and rely on the return of those families to their areas and improving the situation of infrastructure and living conditions and health and service." ended 3
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 1:46 pm