Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Urgent… official hours suspended on next Wednesday in Baghdad

notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Urgent… official hours suspended on next Wednesday in Baghdad  Empty Urgent… official hours suspended on next Wednesday in Baghdad

Post by notazbad2000 Tue 04 Jun 2013, 4:32 am

Urgent… official hours suspended on next Wednesday in Baghdad

Added by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on June 4, 2013.
    Saved under [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Tags: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

<p style="text-align: left;"><p style="text-align: left; unicode-bidi: embed; direction: ltr;" class="MsoNormal">Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) The Secretariat General of the Council of Ministers decided to suspend the official hours on tomorrow Wednesday in Baghdad.
    A statement by the SG cited on Tuesday “The the Cabinet’s SG decided to suspend the official hours at all the government departments in Baghdad on next Wednesday on occasion of commemorating martyrdom of Imam Musa al-Kadhim (peace be upon him).”

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Follow us: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Urgent… official hours suspended on next Wednesday in Baghdad  Empty Re: Urgent… official hours suspended on next Wednesday in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Jun 2013, 4:31 pm

Urgent .. Cabinet decides to disable the official working hours on Wednesday in Baghdad

Tuesday, 04 June / June 2013 10:48 | PDF |

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} Cabinet decided Tuesday to disable the official working day on Wednesday in Baghdad to mark the anniversary of the martyrdom of Imam Musa bin Ja'far, peace be upon him.

A statement by the Council of Ministers received Euphrates News Agency {} a copy of it that "the Council of Ministers decided during its regular meeting, the official working day disabled for tomorrow Wednesday in the capital, Baghdad."

And throughout the city of Kadhimiya holy of Baghdad and the provinces of the country, crowds of visitors mourners anniversary of the martyrdom of Imam Musa Bin Jaafar peace be upon him, which falls on Wednesday, and the marquee solace has erected a few days ago on the streets and roads of the capital, leading to the city of Kadhimiya holy to provide services for visitors mourners. Ended m

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Urgent… official hours suspended on next Wednesday in Baghdad  Empty Re: Urgent… official hours suspended on next Wednesday in Baghdad

Post by wciappetta Tue 04 Jun 2013, 4:43 pm

That would be a great day for a visit....

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by notazbad2000 Tue 04 Jun 2013, 5:23 pm

It's all about timing! Let's get it done!

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 04 Jun 2024, 12:54 am