Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Immigration: the return of more than 850,000 people to their areas liberated

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Immigration: the return of more than 850,000 people to their areas liberated Empty Immigration: the return of more than 850,000 people to their areas liberated

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Aug 2016, 2:44 am

[ltr]Immigration: the return of more than 850,000 people to their areas liberated[/ltr]

Since 15/08/2016 19:55 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He announced the Minister of Displacement and Migration Jassim Mohammed, on Monday, the return of more than 850 thousand people to their areas liberated.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement by the Department of Immigration received / balances News /, a copy of it, that "the Minister of Displacement and Migration Jassim Mohammed Australian Ambassador to Iraq Christopher Langman and charge d'affaires of the New Zealand received at the ministry's headquarters on Tuesday to discuss preparations taken by the ministry, which the United Nations and organizations scientist in the country to cases anticipated exodus from the city Mosul and mechanisms of cooperation and coordination between the two countries about this file. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement added, "The ministry has developed a necessary plan for the Humanitarian Response Plan for the displaced people of Nineveh province in coordination with the United Nations and the organizations working with them as well as coordination with the local departments concerned to receive displaced people during the liberation operations, and engineering ministry teams are now working to set up camps in northern Salahuddin for the purpose of preparedness to receive them as well as set up 3,000 tents in the Zammar and Rabia, north of Mosul by the United Nations. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He continued, "The biggest problem facing the ministry is continuing the process of displacement of families displaced from their areas, which in turn require significant efforts by the authorities concerned for carrying out relief and resolve their problems."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And on the return of families between the minister said that "more than 850,000 people returned to their original home areas that have been edited in the provinces of Salaheddin, Anbar, Diyala and other areas."[/ltr]
    [ltr]In turn, said Australian Ambassador Christopher Langman, that "the government of supporting countries of Iraq in its war against terrorism and View humanitarian goal of relief displaced families through the provision of funds to the United Nations organizations as well as their contribution to the file mine lifting operations from the liberated areas to support the stabilization process," .anthy 29 / 9 P[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 8:42 am