Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Iraq overcome the most difficult stage with high oil prices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: Iraq overcome the most difficult stage with high oil prices Empty Parliamentary Finance: Iraq overcome the most difficult stage with high oil prices

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Aug 2016, 6:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Parliamentary Finance: Iraq overcome the most difficult stage with high oil prices

20/08/2016

Direction Press / special

He said the parliamentary Finance Committee member Jabbar Abdul Khaliq today that Iraq overcome the most difficult stage in economic terms with the rise in oil prices.

Abdul Khaliq In an interview with "direction Press" said that if oil prices exceeded thirty-five dollars a barrel barrier, it will cover a lot of the actual operating budget for Iraq.

Khaliq said that the deficit was present in all budgets, including the explosive because of the dependence on oil prices, often spending more than revenue.

He said a member of the Finance Committee that Iraq has exceeded the most difficult stage, and if it happens in the book 2017 budget will resort to borrowing or non-oil resources.

The Cabinet discussed in its regular budget for fiscal year 2017 after it was introduced by the Ministry of Finance where he was presented a report by the Ministry of Finance on the budget and will be completed discussed for presentation to the House of Representatives for a vote as soon as possible.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 07 Jun 2024, 12:12 am